If you are looking for a quick and yummy dessert – you will want to check out these Mini Pecan Tarts! They are quick and easy. You can also make them gluten free with Wholly Wholesome’s Gluten Free Pie Shell!
- 1 package Wholly Wholesome Traditional Organic Pie Dough
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Lightly grease 8 3-inch tart tins.
- Roll out pastry and cut 8 5-inch circles. Fit pastry circles into greased tart tins.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, butter or margarine, corn syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well, then stir in pecans. Pour an equal amount of mixture into each pastry-lined tart tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes until pastry is golden brown and filling is set.