What kid or adult for that matter doesn’t love bubbles? We went on a hunt for some great kid friendly homemade bubble recipes. We found that with a few items you may already have in your kitchen you can make some great bubbles. With spring just around the corner it’s a great time to gather your supplies for some outdoor fun with bubbles.
Here are some of the best kid bubble recipes we came across on the web.
1. DIY Bubbles – For these bubbles you only need 3 ingredients. From My Frugal Adventures.
2. Super-Duper Homemade Bubbles & Wands – All natrual non-toxic bubble recipe and an added bonus how to make cute bubble wands. From The Honest Company Blog
3. Easy Homemade Bubble Mix – Follow a few simple instructions you can make some big bubbles with this recipe from The Kid Friendly Home.
4. Non-Toxic Homemade Bubbles – These homemade non toxic bubbles are great for kids and easy to make. From Simple Homemade
5. Eco-Friendly Bubbles – If you are looking for an eco-friendly bubble solution then you will want to check out this kid friendly bubble recipe from Green and Clean Mom.
For kids activities check out the local kids guide.
Tammy @ creativekkids says
I made my own bubbles last year (and even blogged about it :)). The kids had a ton of fun, but my oldest would get a rash whereever the bubbles would be–on her arms and even on her face if the big bubbles popped there. It must be the Dawn. Thanks for linking up with the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board!
Michelle @ The MaMade Diaries says
My little guy LOVES bubbles, so we go through a lot of them in the summer, which can definitely add up. Thanks so much for sharing this at the Playful Learning Linky! I think I’ll have to test some of these out this year 🙂
Thanks for the roundup! Definitely going to have to try some of these out. Thanks for sharing on the weekend re-Treat link party. Hope you link up to the party again tomorrow!
Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.
My girls love bubbles. Once we start blowing bubbles, they don’t want to stop.
I shared this post on my blog’s facebook page. 🙂
Sinea Pies says
Hey Kim, I just featured your post here in my Kids Summer Activities roundup on Ducks ‘n a Row. It’s on the homepage right now. Bubbles are so much fun and you can have so many MORE bubbles if you make a big batch yourself. 🙂
Thanks Sinea! Bubbles are a blast especially in the summer 🙂